What are the most common symptoms of low testosterone that you, and other men might experience? Let’s take a look at the most common symptoms.
- Decrease in general well-being, mood or enjoyment of life
- Decrease in, or difficulty gaining, strength, muscle mass, endurance
- Low energy, drive and/or ambition
- Mood swings and irritability
- Low libido or sex drive
- Loss of focus and difficulty concentrating
- Hesitation and indecisiveness
If you experience many of these symptoms, then you MAY have low testosterone. It doesn’t mean that you definitely do.
The only way to know for sure is to get a blood test.
You may also be interested in doing the ADAM quiz, which is a common and accepted questionnaire compromising 10 questions, used by men and professionals to determine signs of low testosterone.